Thursday 21 May 2015

SED 20 (late) - clearly not over jet lag

One of my conclusions - yes, already - from SED is that I can't be sure I'll get around to it in the evening. Posting during working hours is most likely to ensure consistency, and even that is not going to be true, always. 

Case in point - yesterday I had a highly productive working day, and fully intended to post after supper, then get back to sewing my hiking shorts. However, I must still be jetlagged, as shortly after the boys went to sleep at 9:00, I fell asleep on the couch. I woke up at 10:00 and went to bed properly. As ADC is in Princeton for a couple of days, I correctly anticipated not sleeping well, so I might as well get a head start ... and clearly my body was also telling me something. 

No comments:

Post a Comment